Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Table of Contents
1. Scope of Application
2. Conclusion of the Contract
3. Right to Cancel
4. Prices and Payment Conditions
5. Shipment and Delivery Conditions
6. Reservation of Proprietary Rights
8. Applicable Law
9. Place of Jurisdiction
10. Alternative dispute resolution
1) Scope of Application
1.1 These General Terms and Conditions of the company Luxussachen.com GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Seller”) shall apply to all contracts concluded between a consumer or a trader (hereinafter referred to as "Client”) and the Seller relating to all goods and/or services presented in the Seller's online shop. The inclusion of the Client’s own conditions is herewith objected to, unless other terms have been stipulated.
1.2 A consumer pursuant to these Terms and Conditions is any natural person concluding a legal transaction for a purpose attributed neither to a mainly commercial nor a self-employed occupational activity. A trader pursuant to these Terms and Conditions is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity acting in the performance of a commercial or self-employed occupational activity when concluding a legal transaction.
1.3 Digital content in the sense of these General Terms and Conditions are all data not on a tangible medium which are produced in digital form and are supplied by the Seller by granting certain usage rights precisely defined in these General Terms and Conditions.
2) Conclusion of the Contract
2.1 The product descriptions in the Seller’s online shop do not constitute binding offers on the part of the Seller, but merely serve the purpose of submitting a binding offer by the Client.
2.2 The Client may submit the offer via the online order form integrated into the Seller's online shop. In doing so, after having placed the selected goods and/or services in the virtual basket and passed through the ordering process, and by clicking the button finalizing the order process, the Client submits a legally binding offer of contract with regard to the goods and/or services contained in the shopping cart.
2.3 The Seller may accept the Client’s offer within five days,
- by transferring a written order confirmation or an order confirmation in written form (fax or e-mail); insofar receipt of order confirmation by the Client is decisive, or
- by delivering ordered goods to the Client; insofar receipt of goods by the customer is decisive, or
- by requesting the Client to pay after he placed his order.
Provided that several of the aforementioned alternatives apply, the contract shall be concluded at the time when one of the aforementioned alternatives firstly occurs. Should the Seller not accept the Client’s offer within the aforementioned period of time, this shall be deemed as rejecting the offer with the effect that the Client is no longer bound by his statement of intent.
2.4 In case of an order via the Seller’s online order form, the text of the contract will be stored by the Seller and will be sent to the Client in writing including these Terms and Conditions (for example via e-mail, fax or letter) after the Client has submitted his order. In addition, the text of the contract will be stored on the Seller's website and can be found by the Client via the password-protected customer account by entering the respective login information, provided that the Client has created a customer account in the Seller’s online shop prior to submitting his order.
2.5 Prior to submitting a binding order via the Seller’s online order form, the Client may recognize input errors by reading attentively the information displayed on the screen. The enlargement function of the browser to enlarge the display on the screen may be an effective method for better recognizing input errors.
The Client can correct all the data entered via the usual keyboard and mouse function during the electronic ordering process, until he clicks the button finalizing the ordering process.
2.6 The German and the English language are exclusively available for the conclusion of the contract.
2.7 Order processing and contacting usually takes place via e-mail and automated order processing. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the e-mail address he provides for the order processing is accurate so that e-mails sent by the Seller can be received at this address. Particularly, it is the Client`s responsibility, if SPAM filters are used, to ensure that all e-mails sent by the Seller or by third parties commissioned by the Seller with the order processing can be delivered.
3) Right to Cancel
3.1 Consumers are entitled to the right to cancel.
3.2 Detailed informations about the right to cancel are provided in the Seller’s instruction on cancellation.
3.3 The right to cancel does not apply to consumers, who are no nationals of a member state of the European Union at the time of concluding the contract und whose exclusive domicile and delivery address were located outside of the European Union at the time of concluding the contract.
4) Prices and Payment Conditions
4.1 Unless otherwise stated in the product description, prices indicated are total prices. Sales tax is designated, if the goods are not subject to the special margin scheme pursuant to Article 25a German Turnover Tax Act. Any possible additional delivery and dispatch costs are specified separately in the respective product description.
4.2 Payment can be made using one of the methods mentioned in the Seller’s online shop.
4.3 In case of delivery to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may incur in individual cases for which the Seller is not responsible and which have to be borne by the Client. This includes for example transfer fees charged by banking institutes (transfer charges, exchange fees) or import duties or taxes (customs). Such costs regarding money transfer may also incur, if delivery is not made in a country outside the European Union and the Client carries out the payment from a country outside the European Union.
4.4 If prepayment by bank transfer has been agreed upon, payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract, unless the parties have arranged a later maturity date
In case the client has no PayPal account, the conditions applicable for payments without PayPal account will be effective. They can be viewed at: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacywax-full
5) Shipment and Delivery Conditions
5.1 Goods are generally delivered on dispatch route and to the delivery address indicated by the Client, unless agreed otherwise. During the processing of the transaction, the delivery address indicated in the Seller’s order processing is decisive. However, in case the Client selects the payment method PayPal, the delivery address deposited with PayPal at the date of payment shall be decisive.
5.2 Should the assigned transport company return the goods to the Seller, because delivery to the Client was not possible, the Client bears the costs for the unsuccessful dispatch. This shall not apply, if the Client exercises his right to cancel effectively, if the delivery cannot be made due to circumstances beyond the Client's control or if he has been temporarily impeded to receive the offered service, unless the Seller has notified the Client about the service for a reasonable time in advance.
5.3 Should the Client collect the goods himself, the Seller informs the Client by e-mail that the goods are available for collection. After receiving the e-mail, the Client may collect the goods in consultation with the Seller at the Seller's place of business. In this case shipment costs will not be charged.
6) Reservation of Proprietary Rights
If the Seller provides advance deliveries, he retains title of ownership to the delivered goods, until the purchase price owed has been paid in full.
7.1 Should the object of purchase be deficient, statutory provisions shall apply.
7.2 Deviating hereof, for consumers the limitation period regarding warranty claims for used goods shall be one year from delivery of goods to the Client. The shortening of the limitation period does not apply,
- for a product, which was not used, in accordance with its usual application, for building construction and which was the cause of the building's defectiveness,
- for damages arising out of injuries to life, body or health, which result from intentional or negligent violation of the Seller’s duties or the intentional or negligent violation of duties by the legal representative or the vicarious agent of the user,
- for other damages resulting from intentional or grossly negligent violation of the Seller’s duties or the intentional or grossly negligent violation of duties by the legal representative or the vicarious agent of the user,
- if the Seller has fraudulently concealed the defect.
7.3 The Client is asked to notify any obvious transport damages to the forwarding agent and to inform the Seller accordingly. Should the Client fail to comply therewith, this shall not affect his statutory or contractual claims for defects.
8) Applicable Law
8.1 The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to all legal relationships between the parties under exclusion of the laws governing the international purchase of movable goods. For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that the granted protection is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the country, in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
8.2 Furthermore, this choice of law regarding the right to cancel does not apply to consumers, who are not nationals of a member state of the European Union at the time of concluding the contract and whose exclusive domicile and delivery address is located outside of the European Union at the time of concluding the contract.
9) Place of Jurisdiction
If the Client is a businessman, a legal entity of public law or a separate estate under public law with its seat in the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Seller’s place of business shall be the sole place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from this contract.. If the Client is domiciled outside the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Seller’s place of business shall be the sole place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from this contract provided that the contract or claims from the contract can be assigned to the Client’s professional or commercial activities. In any event however, regarding the aforementioned cases the Seller is entitled to call the court responsible for the seat of the Client.
10) Alternative dispute resolution
10.1 The EU Commission provides on its website the following link to the ODR platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
This platform shall be a point of entry for out-of-court resolutions of disputes arising from online sales and service contracts concluded between consumers and traders.
10.2 The Seller is neither obliged nor prepared to attend a dispute settlement procedure before an alternative dispute resolution entity.
Conditions for ratenkauf by easyCredit
2. “Ratenkauf” The retailer, with the support of the TeamBank AG Nürnberg, Beuthener Straße 25, 90471 Nürnberg (hereinafter referred to as TeamBank AG), shall provide “Ratenkauf” as a further payment option for your purchase on the internet. The retailer shall be entitled to determine your credit worthiness. For further details please refer to the “Ratenkauf” data protection provisions on the Payment Page. In the event that the use of “Ratenkauf” is not possible due to insufficient credit worthiness or turnover limitations on the part of the retailer, the retailer shall be entitled to offer you an alternative payment option. The contract for a “Ratenkauf” shall be concluded between you and the retailer. By using “Ratenkauf” you choose to pay the purchase price in monthly instalments. For an agreed fixed duration, monthly instalments shall be paid. In certain circumstances, the final payment may differ from the previous instalments. The goods shall remain the property of the retailer until payment has been made in full. The receivables accrued through the use of „Ratenkauf“ shall be assigned to the Teambank AG in the form of an ongoing factoring agreement. Payments leading to a discharge of the debt may only be made to the Teambank AG.
3. Payment of Instalments by SEPA Direct Debit Through the SEPA direct debit mandate issued with the “Ratenkauf” you authorise the Teambank AG to debit the outstanding payments from the current account indicated during the order process held at the bank specified by way of SEPA direct debit. The Teambank AG shall give notice of the direct debit by e-mail at the latest one calendar day before the direct debit is due (pre-notification). The direct debit shall be executed no earlier than the date indicated in the pre-notification. The transaction can be carried out after but near to the due date. If there is a reduction in the purchase price (e.g. through customer credit) between the prenotification and the due date, the amount debited may differ from the amount stated in the pre-notification. You are responsible for ensuring that your current account holds sufficient funds at the time that the payment is due. Your bank is not obliged to honour the direct debit in the event that your current account does not hold sufficient funds. If, due to a lack of funds held in the current account, an unjustified refusal by the account holder or account closure, the direct debit is returned, you shall be, without further reminders, deemed to be in default, unless the direct debit was returned in circumstances for which you were not liable. The charges resulting from a returned direct debit shall be passed on to you and shall be settled by you. In the event of default, the TeamBank AG shall be entitled to charge an appropriate reminder fee or interest on arrears at a rate of five percentage points higher than the base rate of the European Central Bank. Due to the high costs associated with returned direct debits, we ask you not to refuse direct debits in the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract, returning the product or making a complaint. In such cases a reverse transfer will be made in agreement with the retailer or the account will be credited.